On Monday, March 14, 2016 at 1:52:04 PM UTC, Michael wrote:

> My lens is just my camera (point & click DSC HX10v). It is not a panoramic
> head. Just from the top of my tripod. I'm attempting to make a head but I
> am getting okay results as is; just a little ghosting  and one of the walls
> disappears. Also some images are upside down. I tried fusing two panoramas
> together (the two included with this message) but one of them imported
> upside down.

One imports upside down because it is upside down.  You can stitch the two
images together but as they have different horizontal angles of view, you
need to use individual lenses.  They do stitch together ok and I uploaded
the resulting panorama image to https://www.sendspace.com/file/qqqyd5 .

John

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/00c5b6a9-f84f-42cf-8d2f-9f5d7fd3f5ee%40googlegroups.com.