Am Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016 19:36:52 UTC+2 schrieb jdx:

> When do you plan to release "production" version?

I plan a beta 2 or rc1 in 3-4 weeks, depending on the reported bugs.

> I hope that this time
> I complete Polish translation before release. :-)

That would be nice.

> > Windows installer can be found here:
> > Win32:
> >
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2016.2/Hugin-2016.2.0-beta1-win32.msi/download
>
> Not a big issue, but when I tried to run installer I got "This
> application is only supported on Windows Vista or higher."

This is intentionally. It is build with MSVC2015. By default this binaries
run only on Windows Vista and later. So this requirement is coded in the
installer.
It would be possible to build with MSVC2015 also for Windows XP, but it
would require special treatments of all libraries and Hugin itself. This is
currently not on my schedule.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/849eebb2-8920-4866-aadc-e37e40fe15a4%40googlegroups.com.