I downloaded the win64 from sourceforge. I cannot install, it quits with
the error below. Any suggestions on what I should do?

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-RleE3TelLXQ/V1T8dd_M1UI/AAAAAAAAACw/MZ4m6NRKXk8ZQsleUbgCrnFx1WfEVOKDwCLcB/s1600/greenshot_2016-06-05_21-27-06.png>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/8a673988-4f7d-414d-a21a-b0d11930d4e0%40googlegroups.com.