I use krpano, that has linux binaries that runs on FreeBSD (I've tested a
long time ago, hope they still work).

For a free option, you can try Marzipano. I've tested and liked it very
much. You can do the tour online. http://www.marzipano.net/

Carlos E G Carvalho (Cartola)
http://cartola.org/360
http://www.panoforum.com.br/