Hello,
I have been using Hugin for a short time and have found it to be a
wonderful tool when stitching together images for panoramas. Recently, I
have tried stitching a 360 degree image via Hugin consisting of 32
individual photographs. When I attempt to align it however, I run into an
issue and the log displays this message:

Skipping automatic leveling because of existing vertical control points.

way.

This has prevented me from aligning the image well and from getting a
finally stitched project. Has anybody else seen a similar error and has any
ways to bypass it or to fix it?
Thanks,
David

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/1c0530a8-6ad7-4580-891f-4f11983e97d1%40googlegroups.com.