> On Jun 8, 2016, at 9:49 AM, Niklas Mischkulnig <nik...@mischkulnig.de> wrote:
>
> Try activating nona's GPU support under Hugin.app-Preferences-Programs-"Use
> GPU for remapping".
> Enblend isn't (yet) compiled with GPU support.

I turn on the GPU option and from the log file below you can see nona says it
is using the graphics card and is saving 18 remapped images but none of the tif
files are created. So therefore enfuse fails.

Remapping LDR images without exposure correction…
nona: using graphics card: NVIDIA Corporation NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M OpenGL
Engine
Multiple images output
remapping IMG_0809.JPG
saving IMG_0809 - IMG_0826_exposure_layers_0000.tif
..
… 17 more files
..
Fusing stack number 0...
 enfuse: failed to open "IMG_0809 - IMG_0826_exposure_layers_0000.tif": No such
file or

I watched the directory contents while nona was running and without GPU you can
see the tif files being created and then erased. But with GPU the files never
show up.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/EB86118D-2E62-45FF-9797-0E8288D0EF6B%40accesscomm.ca.