Avisynth will run under WINE (and an AviSynth script can fed as input to
ffmpeg), but there is also VapourSynth which was inspired by AviSynth and
is cross-platform (but using a more complicated syntax). I don't really
know anything about VapourSynth though.

I did see that you said Equirectangular Panini, but I forgot to type the
second word.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/399d95c5-c7cd-44ba-9cc0-4afbf4019300%40googlegroups.com.