I understand...I was using the tutorial that is always found (green
background?) and in it, we are advised to have at least 6 control
points...I think you are right, there should be more than that. My images
were filled mostly by the trees, and to be perfectly honest I felt I would
go blind trying to figure out where to put the control points to match them
both up! LOL - And so in the end I didn't have nearly enough. 8^0

Perhaps moving back a bit will also help, my images were fairly close in,
hence not much background except for the ground area.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/CAA8GKjqV4Bf72HGpjzotsXzmz%3DngSXd_h7aL4SuB-f4N8PPSLA%40mail.gmail.com.