17.11.2016, 9.23, Greg 'groggy' Lehey kirjoitti:
> On Thursday, 17 November 2016 at  8:13:45 +0100, Carl von Einem wrote:
>> I'm not aware of a camera that includes y/p/r information, what
>> hardware do you use to generate these values? A pano bot or some
>> fancy GPS tracker mounted to the camera using the hot shoe?
>
> More to the point, how is this information encoded into the EXIF data?
> I'm pretty sure there's nothing in the standard.

At least Olympus and Pentax cameras with built-in electronic level write
the pitch/roll information in the "maker notes" part of EXIF data. Yaw
detection would need a built-in compass like in Pentax K-3II and K-1.
http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/TagNames/Olympus.html#CameraSettings
http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/TagNames/Pentax.html#LevelInfo

---
Avast Antivirus on tarkistanut tämän sähköpostin virusten varalta.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/93cc38b3-c313-1140-3113-32a3b4ce173d%40iki.fi.