Hi DK09,

DK09 wrote on 14.12.16 01:20:

I'm doing some tuto translation in french and I would like to know how I
should send the document to the developer. Should I send a file in .odt
or .html or else ? If I have to send a document in .html, should I keep

I'm used to translate the release notes, the process is documented here and should be almost the same:
<http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_translation_guide>
-> 11 Website / Release Notes

So assuming you want to translate a tutorial hosted on hugin.sourceforge.net like <http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/hugin-2015.0.0/en.shtml> I would look at <https://sourceforge.net/p/hugin/hugin-web/ci/default/tree/tutorials/> and voilĂ :

-> hugin-2015.0.0 -> 'en.shtml' should be the one you're looking for.

Click on the link and you can see the file:
<https://sourceforge.net/p/hugin/hugin-web/ci/default/tree/tutorials/hugin-2015.0.0/en.shtml>

Use the "Download this file" link to download the raw version. Rename that to fr.shtml and start translating. The "Hugin translation guide" in the panotools wiki mentions how you can upload the file.

Does that work for you?

Cheers,
Carl