Thank you for your in-depth reply, I'll give your walkthrough a go. I'm
sorry the format is confusing, I am somewhat embarrassed now.

There are no real "requests" as far as features are concerned, but the txt
file holds a list of things I found could be improved for convenience. As
far as I know you can do everything in the way it is now (as long as it
works properly), but context menus are the biggest idea I think.
Then there were things I didn't know what to make of so I just described in
a general manner, hence the pictures. If there was an error log I would
have sent that too.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/507f9e14-e831-439b-b529-36a34644c410%40googlegroups.com.