There are many repeating details, that could be misaligned by the control
point finder.
In the Preview you may not see this, because these images are under the
visible ones.
Try to disable the first images and check which ones are incorrectly
aligned.
Check the control points, any photo with any in the Editor.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/d055d292-9585-4b6b-9a17-c8227bc218a2%40googlegroups.com.