On 17.06.2017. 18:14, T. Modes wrote:

Am Samstag, 17. Juni 2017 16:21:18 UTC+2 schrieb Robert Lesac:

    Another thing, when adding an equirectangular image into Hugin, it
automatically gets assigned a yaw of 180 degrees. I can't reproduce this. Oh wait, this happens on when using add images in the fast preview window.
Drag'n'drop on the photos tab is how I usually add images.

    It's been that way for
    year.
    Could that be changed to 0 degrees?

And why has this not reported before?

Good question. I just learned to live with it and it got committed to muscle memory.
It didn't occur to me to report it.
I'll get more involved with Hugin, I promise! :D

I committed a fix to the default branch. But it will probably not make its way into 2017.0.

Great!

    I do have another pet peewee, when using the edit cp in the fast
    preview, it automatically runs optimisation with no option to change
    the
    behavior. It would be great if it could be changed through options.
    The optimization after every edit just slows the whole process down.

Preferences>misc tab>After "edit cp" tool

Oh! Must have been blind. Thanks!
--

Pano/VR/Gigapixel photography: http://robertlesac.com