On Saturday,  9 September 2017 at  9:38:16 -0700, HISEROD wrote:
> Hey,
>
>      I've been trying my best to create HDRi's in hugin for about a month
> now, and I still have many problems. For one whenever I blend in the far
> under exposed images I get fireflies in the blended panorama, and whenever
> I remove the unnecessary ones I get odd black gradients.

It would be interesting to see how you do this.  I create HDR images
on a regular basis with a script that you can find at
http://www.lemis.com/grog/src/HDR

It's relatively long, but the payload is at the end:

  nice align_image_stack -a $TMP $FILES
  nice enfuse -o $RESULT $TMP*

It should work essentially "as is" on most systems, but not Microsoft.

>      fyi my nadir shots are not exposure bracketed. (not sure if
> this is the cause of some problems or not)

You mean you take a single image for the nadir?  That shouldn't be a
problem.

Greg
--
Sent from my desktop computer.