Hi Thomas,

I think I found the indicated windows settings. In hungarian windows 10
x64  "underline fast keys enable" but even if I turn this on, the function
doesn't work in any combination only now I see the the keys underlined. Is
there supposed to be a shortcut key for the "show all" button too to open
the context menu?

Please write down step by step how it is supposed to work with the shortcut
keys.

At other places in the program the shortcut keys work with the alt+"x"
combination but in this context menu after I open it with the right mouse
button and then I press the alt key it disappears.

I uploaded to Launchpad the translated hu.po file. I think it is ok. All
messages translated. Unique underline characters set for context menu.

Happy New Year,
Lajos

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/CADNj0pJnYRFSCP-0bvcyf8Rj%2BHtCaqUa5Tn51x%3D9td8nKjB6Ag%40mail.gmail.com.