I was asking that if I had to also use vertical lines, how would I line
them up on top of each other like two portrait orientation images and match
a vertical line top to bottom. Since I don't have to use vertical lines and
can use only horizontal lines then it's a moot question. I just wasn't sure
how to, if I had to. Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/CAK65kiH6jq%3Dc_b-3-odJ0Qhj0a8FpBehrndPZ6eOr_kSbvdYAw%40mail.gmail.com.