Hi there,
I have problem and can't Google it so I hope there is somebody who knows
whats going on:
While working on my last project I found Hugin export's my panoramas into
150dpi using LZW compression instead of 300dpi and NO compression, but in
stitcher tab compression is unchecked.

I tried:
• Settings->Helper->Resample final panorama ... and it's set to 100%.
• Settings->Stitcher the .tiff and NO compression is set.
• Reinstall Hugin, clear cache and registry
• Open it directly from Lightroom.
with no results.

The files I'm using are 300 dpi. Can somebody please help me? About month
ago, it worked fine, then I've changed few settings to make Hugin works
more effectively and now I can't figure out what's if wrong. I need
panoramas in this dpi.
Win1064bit, Hugin 2018.0.0.5abfb4de7961.

Thank you for your responses and have a nice day.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/d38a977d-71b3-48f7-8eac-f51a7965fbdc%40googlegroups.com.