Am Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2018 06:03:31 UTC+2 schrieb Groogle:

> I've spent some time investigating this, and discovered:
>
> 1.  Yes, --linearmatch only matches the previous and next image in the
>     stack.
> 2.  So does --multirow!

Yes, linear match is the first step of multi row. But you missed that
multirow does more after it.

With linear match you should see something like
--- Find pair-wise matches ---
i0 <> i1 : Found 21 matches
i1 <> i2 : Found 21 matches
i2 <> i3 : Found 23 matches

But with multi row you should see something like

--- Find matches ---
i0 <> i1 : Kept 22 matches.
i1 <> i2 : Kept 23 matches.
i2 <> i3 : Kept 21 matches.

--- Find matches for overlapping images ---
i0 <> i2 : Found 0 matches.
i1 <> i3 : Found 0 matches.

(or alternatively the last section empty)

The main cause why cpfind does not connect the first and last image in this
example is the wrong fov. (So the overlap can't calculated correctly and
therefore it is not checked for cp's in the mentioned image pair).
And the fov is not correctly updated after reading the lens projection from
the lens database. (This happens only for non rectilinear images, e.g.
fisheye lenses).
I fixed this in the repository in the default branch.

Now cpfind should print now something like:
--- Find matches ---
i0 <> i1 : Kept 22 matches.
i1 <> i2 : Kept 21 matches.
i2 <> i3 : Kept 25 matches.

--- Find matches for overlapping images ---
i0 <> i3 : Kept 21 matches.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/e3cbbfe5-6376-40ea-87e2-0828b1bf22cf%40googlegroups.com.