Thanks! I have been struggling with this for years. I was lazy and just
saved my Hugin project and open it with HuginStitchProject separately.
After every Hugin update I hoped, that this issue has fixed. Today I
installed 2018 and still no luck. Running this line in Terminal, fixed it
completely.

esmaspäev, 6. november 2017 17:16.54 UTC+2 kirjutas Mikko Kuutti:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/1f3c6ce0-ae0a-4d22-8fa7-c41b3fef5df9%40googlegroups.com.