Hello !

I'm trying to use Hugin to batch stitch many partial equirectangular
panorama made with my custom rig (Xiaomi Yi 2k x4)
<https://twitter.com/stfmani/status/710056170820669440>

With my images, Verdandi seems to do a better job than enblend.
But when I use theses option in my base.pto :
#hugin_blender internal
#hugin_remapper nona
#hugin_verdandiOptions --wrap --seam=blend

The script stopped with this error :

> /usr/bin/nona: invalid option -- 'w'

Is that a bug ?

But I can set the --wrap parameter when I use Verdandi separately on the
command line.

Stéphane

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/172d7bc7-3609-417e-b04e-4dbccac7defd%40googlegroups.com.