Fedora packages are available here:
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/bpostle/panorama/

(I'm assuming we are still using the 2019.0.0 notation)

--
Bruno

On Sun 10-Feb-2019 at 02:21 -0800, Thomas Modes wrote:

today we are releasing a beta 2 of Hugin 2019.0.

(The beta 2 correspond to changeset 75168618c648 in our repository, which
is also tagged as 2019.0beta2).

Changes since 2019.0 beta 1
* Integrated raw import into add images dialog.
* Moved raw converter settings into preferences.
* Updated translations and help pages.
* New parameter for user defined assistant.
* Fixes running geocpset from inside Hugin.
* Unified handling of feathered alpha channel.
* Fixed installing of lcms2.dll in Windows installer.

Some changes resulted in changed string. This was needed to improve the
behaviour of the new raw import feature.
So some translation files needs also an update.