Looks like there are some problems with the seam generation in Enblend that
can lead to some of the problems you are seeing. Try turning off seam
optimisation to see if that helps (
http://enblend.sourceforge.net/enblend.doc/enblend_4.2.xhtml/enblend.html#sec%3Amask-generation-options).

To isolate the problem, you can generate the remapped images in Hugin and
save them, then run Enblend separately with different options. You can also
run different image blenders on the remapped images to see what works.

You also want to try generating HDR (e.g. EXR format) files from your
exposure stacks first before stitching them in Hugin. I've used this method
previously with success.

Daniel.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/81e6921d-f32f-4b22-bafb-da96b5ffc9ae%40googlegroups.com.