Am Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2019 18:27:01 UTC+2 schrieb Dr. Kurt:

> After more experimentation with just a pair of images (separated in yaw by
> about 7º), I find that the reported distances are dependent on the size of
> the active area in the quick preview window and the image position within
> this window!  If I optimize geometry and then exposures before opening the
> quick preview to center the panorama, then the distances stay at their
> (presumably correct) small values; if I optimize geometry but then recenter
> before the exposure optimization then the distances all increase.
>
> You can take a look at my test images and pto files along with some screen
> shots at:

I can't reproduce the issue with your project (or other projects).
Can you describe *one* workflow which shows the issue? Please state all
steps you done from loading your pto file. Also where do you check the
error - in the cp tab or in the cp list window.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/39137c60-c5c5-47fc-af06-a341a8a8526d%40googlegroups.com.