I have used hugin a few times using the assistant/automatic processing and
most times it works great. However with this set of 3 photos, I cannot get
it to work. I have added a bunch of extra control points, but close
inspection of the resulting panorama shows the desired matching is not
happening. I have attached the work file (.pto) and the source images and
resultant panorama may be found here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6ueFKg9pVvL4Q8N39

Any assistance in getting this properly stitched and helping me to
understand what steps I need to take in cases like this (where the
assistant does not just work) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Daniel

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>