Hi all,

today we are releasing release candidate 2 of Hugin 2019.2.

Source tarball can be downloaded
at sourceforge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/hugin-2019.2/hugin-2019.2.0-rc2.tar.bz2/download
or at launchpad:
https://launchpad.net/hugin/2019.2/2019.2rc2/+download/hugin-2019.2.0-rc2.tar.bz2

Verify its checksums:
md5:
ea1ab0ff00d33484cf2468509a9595a8  hugin-2019.2.0-rc2.tar.bz2
sha1:
cc185d2dc9e1fd6ee56423333921cc3073af1f6c  hugin-2019.2.0-rc2.tar.bz2

This is a source code release.
Users communities produce executables for their respective platforms.
Please announce them here.

(The rc2 correspond to changeset 18332f0a0af7 in our repository, which is
also tagged as 2019.2rc2).

Changes since 2019.2 RC1
* Build fixes for Mac OS
* Updated translations

Changes since 2019.0
* Mainly a bug fix release.
* Fixes raw import on Mac OS.
* Fixes bugs in verdandi/internal blender.
* Scripting interface needs now Python3.
* Improvements for high dpi displays (Windows, GTK+3).

Upgrading from previous versions of Hugin should be seamless. If you do
have problems with old settings, these can be reset in the Preferences
window by clicking 'Load defaults'.

Please test and report bug/issues to mailing list or bug tracker
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin

The release notes can now also be found at
http://hugin.sourceforge.net/releases/2019.2.0/