Once there was only RGB, CMYK and grayscale and nobody took care about
color spaces and profiles. What happened that today we have so many color
profiles, and they apply only to .jpg format?
I process photos in various editors, each of them saves .jpg with a color
profile. Some editors, especially mobile apps even don't inform the user
that they change the original profile and apply another.
I often stitch together the same image processed in various editors,
because the sky looks great in one version.
In another version of the same photo the shadows look the best, in another
there is a detail that I want to expose.

Using include / exclude masks, Hugin blends the images and creates a
perfect photo from all the versions.
Even without finding control points. I just reset positions and stitch -
they are the same size.

Often the creation of a perfect photo or a collage ends while opening the
images.
If at least one of images uses a different color profile, it cannot be
loaded, even by force (by changing filename in .pto file).
I don't know any profile converter, so I save all photos to .png or .tif.
The color profiles are discarded, Hugin opens them all and the difference
is almost invisible.

Can I ask for enabling such dialog while opening: Discard the color
profiles?
Or such a checkbox in settings
[ v ] Discard .jpg color profiles if they are different.