On 14 April 2020 10:47:41 BST, Rogier Wolff wrote:
>On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 11:39:54PM +0100, Bruno Postle wrote:
>> Hugin doesn't have any tools to work with mirror images directly, so
>> you will have to do some external processing.
>
>I would think that it is an artificial limit that would enforce that
>images cannot be mirrored in hugin. A negative scaling would map the
>image to its mirrored version. It is some "in hindsight unneccesary"
>limit check that checks for something negative to prevent mirrored
>images...

Hugin could have a negative angle of view, which is equivalent to scaling, but
this would have the effect of 180° rotation rather than mirroring.

There used to be a bug where images placed behind the camera would appear
mirrored in the scene at front, but we really wouldn't want to reintroduce this.

--
Bruno