Am Montag, 20. April 2020 19:20:51 UTC+2 schrieb John Aldridge:

> OK... I can cope with that. It'll be a bit messy working out (from the
> script) which source image corresponds to which processed one, but I'm sure
> I can sort out a way of doing it.

This is a use case for an user defined output: see
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/hugin-ptx/_tTVrEm7HzE/B06t7Lz7EgAJ for the
executor file

This would require to first create a pto file
align_image_stack -p project.pto images…
and then output the file with hugin_executor (with the executor file from
the link above, incl. copying some metadata to output)
hugin_executor --stitching --user-defined-output=align_exiftool.executor
--prefix=ais project.pto

Thomas