Hi Amir,

Am Dienstag, 12. Mai 2020 11:04:59 UTC+2 schrieb Amir Shenhav:

> regardless of the order in which I list the images in pto_gen command). I
> see that this alphabetic order is then used in the next steps.

This was a bug in pto_gen. It should be fixed now.

Assuming I can write a script that generates the pto with the right image
> order (under the #image lines part of the file), would that order be used
> if I use the --prealigned option in cpfind?

The prealigned option does not take the image order into account. Only the
position of the images on the pano is used to determine which images does
overlap and only these images pairs are processed.
The positions can be set using a template or with pto_var.

Thomas