On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 at 18:46, T. Modes <thomas.mo...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Normally, Hugin can handle this. But in this case - where the images are
> mainly dark - it has too less information to calculate vignetting factors.
> But you can use another project with an higher dynamic range, store the
> vignetting parameters there in an ini file or in the lens database and load
> these parameters then in the other project.

Yes - it is well worth taking a calibration image - I recommend a simple
360 rotation of a distant landscape, with around 50% overlap, taken in
daylight. This is very easy to capture and process.

The 360 means that hugin can calculate the actual view angle of the lens,
not estimate it from focal length, and the overlap allows vignetting
evaluation.

   BugBear