I always pressed "Align" after loading all images. Align also affects
photometrics, so I try to make a panorama using the Editor only.

What step have I skipped?

1. Mark the middle image "for position"
2. Find control points + Celeste and vertical lines
3. Fine tune all points
4. Calculate and optimize
    a. positions from anchor
    b. positions and view
    c. everything

The image is still not straight.
I checked all vertical lines, removed the short and misplaced lines, added
a few new.
I clicked "reset positions" and "optimize" again and the result is the same.

What step of "Align" have I skipped that the vertical geometry is not
optimized?

[image: 202009_stough_using_pano_editor_instead_of_align.jpg]