On Friday,  2 October 2020 at  6:50:35 -0700, Henk Tijdink wrote:
> I have send the pictures with Wetransfer.

OK, I have good news and not-so-good news.

First the good news: the panos stitched out of the box with no
problems.  First I had to tell Hugin about the lens: circular fisheye,
190° FoV.  You can see the results at
http://www.lemis.com/grog/photos/Photos.php?dirdate=20201002.

The not-so-good news: the fast panorama preview makes a mess of the
display, and may be the reason that you thought it didn't work.  But
the normal preview (the one nobody uses) shows the display correctly.
This is probably a bug that needs to be corrected.

Greg
--
Sent from my desktop computer.
Finger groog...@gmail.com for PGP public key.