Hi!

Im currently working with the internals tools that Hugin puts together
(pto_gen, pto_mask, cpfind, etc) for solar panel stitching purposes.

I've noticed that the 'Distance' parameter in the control point tab (in
Hugin interface) is playing an important role in the overall stitching
quality (i don't really understand how hugin manage this parameter or how
it's calculated, but it seems to work fine).

I would like to know how i can interact with this parameter from the
individual tools like cpfind (since im programming a shell script) or how
can i calculate it in order to improve the overall performance of my
software.

Thanks in advance!