Good evening everyone,
I recently learned about Hugin and I am trying to build 2020.0 from the
tar.bz2 source files from sourceforge
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/.

after creating a my-build dir and running cmake ../src from there, I get an
error

```
CMake Error at translations/CMakeLists.txt:7 (find_package):
  By not providing "FindMSGFMT.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "MSGFMT", but
  CMake did not find one.
```

>From the error, I understand that cmake cannot find MSGFMTConfig.cmake, and
that this is related with gettext and translation files.

I am not familiar with cmake, but I can confirm that gettext is installed
on my system, as the gettext command executes from the command line.

Could you give me a direction to solve this issue, or maybe build hugin to
only generates the command line scripts, since I do not need the GUI for my
project?

I am running on Ubuntu 20.04.

Thank you!