Hi David, thank you for your help.  I will try another stitch removing the
sky's photos and generating a partial panorma.  For the sky, Hugin can't
obvioulsy find any control point. So I have entered some points very
roughly, just to keep the photos of the sky in the right place. Is there
another way to position them better, perhaps manually without using control
points?