@Bruno: I think you have  used ptodummy to generate (missing) files for
the pto, right?
    I tried this recently, however it is not working here, Debian testing,
with this error message:
convert-im6.q16: unable to read image data `/tmp/9Y8FDe8hK7.pnm' @
error/pnm.c/ReadPNMImage/1340.
convert-im6.q16: no images defined `im31.jpg' @
error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3229.

  Any clues about this? Thank you!

 Luis Henrique

Em sex., 19 de mar. de 2021 às 10:34, Bruno Postle <br...@postle.net>
escreveu:

> Hi Mikayla, this doesn't sound like a familiar problem, so we can't say
> for sure. Please can you post a PTO project file so we can have a look (no
> need to post the images).
>
> --
> Bruno
>

> On 18 March 2021 15:35:22 GMT, Mikayla wrote:
> >Hello!
> >I'm very new to Hugin, so I apologize if this is a rudimentary question.
> >am trying to stitch images taken from Google earth to create an
> >equirectangular panorama shot. When I go to stitch the images, the
> >commands freeze when it gets to:
> >"Blending images...
> >enblend: warning: input images too small for coarse mask
> >enblend: note: switching to fine mask"
> >I don't know what's happening or why It refuses to continue processing.
> >
> >Any help would be greatly appreciated!
> >Thanks!
> >
> >-M

> http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ