Am Sun, 11 Apr 2021 18:41:57 +0200
schrieb "'Kay F. Jahnke' via hugin and other free panoramic software"
<hugin-ptx@googlegroups.com>:

> @Kornel: I did quite a few changes in the CMakeLists.txt, introducing
> one new feature and tweaking the compiler options. Can you have a look
> and see if I made any obvious mistakes? You know my CMake isn't so good...

I would set 'USE_LEAK_SANITIZER' explicitly also if not using LEAK_SANITIZER
e.g.
if(LEAK_SANITIZER)
  set(USE_LEAK_SANITIZER "-g -fsanitize=leak")
else()
  set(USE_LEAK_SANITIZER )
endif()

Otherwise I did not see any obvious errors. (maybe in text: Wehn --> When)
To make it 'LEAK_SANITIZER' obvious in the cmake-gui I would use command
'option'

        option(LEAK_SANITIZER "When setting LEAK_SANITIZER=ON, the build will
use clang's
           leak sanitizer, see https://clang.llvm.org/docs/LeakSanitizer.html";
OFF)

        Kornel