Hello,

I am sure I already saw something about a similar issue in the group, but I
couldn't find it.

I usually make my panoramas using layered tiffs (Output / User defined
output sequences / Normal panorama with layered TIFF output). This process
has been going on smoothly (11 panoramas in the last 3 days) until this
last panorama. It is a simple one with only 2 pictures. The left one is OK,
but the right picture is overexposed by Hugin. I tried fiddling with the
check boxes in the Stitcher tab but I did not manage to get any
improvement. The only thing which got me the correct exposure was using
Output / Stitch user defined output / normal_layered_tiff.executor. I would
gladly go on using this, but it generates 4 files instead on 1 multilayered
tiff.

I will probably throw this panorama away anyway because the pictures are
completely blurred (I forgot I was in manual focus when I took those
pictures), but I'd still like to understand what is going on and how to get
what I want next time.

Does anyone have a solution to my problem?

Of course I can post the PTO files if it is any use.