Hello,

I'd like to create pano for about 2000 sets (6 pictures from 6 identical action cam for each set). I'm trying to script the stitching process, but there is (at least) one thing I don't understand.

GUI : If I use "Low dynamic range, variable white balance", the result is ok

If I use the same .pto file and launch :

sed -i '/#hugin_optimizerPhotoMasterSwitch/c\#hugin_optimizerPhotoMasterSwitch 23' default4.pto
"${autooptimiser}" -m -o default5.pto default4.pto

I sometime have a lot of posterization on one part of the pano.

I thinked that these two methods should have the same result. Am I wrong ?

how to get rid of this problem within a script ?

(pto before photometric optimisation attached)

Best,

Stéphane