Don't know if this absolutely needs a new thread.  Similar issues in the
mask dialog:

1) the scroll bars go away when not in use (generally nice) but can be hard
to get back.  Middle drag would be much simpler for the user.

2) I believe (from behavior, haven't checked code yet) that proximity for
selecting a point to move is independent of zoom, so at high zoom you can't
select a point without multi selecting other points around it and you can't
move a point a short distance (without it snapping back) unless you first
move it far away and then move it back.