I recently explore using the Capture One (22) HDR pano merge/stitch. I was very
disappointed in the resulting image; there were weird chroma and luminance
noise problems. I was able to isolate the problem to the HDR merge, the pano
stitch was ok, but not as good as Hugin. Merging in Photomatix 6 and stitching
in Hugin 2019 did not produce the noise problem.

Based on this experience, I would like to update to the latest Hugin version
for Mac, but I cannot find it. Every site that I to go to only shows a 2019
download. Is this really the most recent version?