Thank you, that works simply and perfectly

On Thursday, 28 April 2022 at 16:30:21 UTC+1 T. Modes wrote:

> michae...@mac.com schrieb am Donnerstag, 28. April 2022 um 12:23:49 UTC+2:
>
>> pto_var: can anyone tell me whether there is a way to specify, for
>> example, optimising yaw of all images including the anchor without having
>> to specify each image?
>>
>> Thus, some sort of:
>> --opt=yALL
>> rather than
>>  --opt=y0,y1,y2,y3,y4…
>>

> Assuming anchor is first image (image index 0):
> pto_var --opt=y,y0

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/bfdfe96c-2b46-467c-848c-d93423634509n%40googlegroups.com.
  • [hugin-ptx] Re... 'Michael Perry' via hugin and other free panoramic software
    • Re: [hugi... Bruno Postle
      • Re: [... 'Michael Perry' via hugin and other free panoramic software
        • R... Bruno Postle
          • ... 'Michael Perry' via hugin and other free panoramic software
          • ... 'Michael Perry' via hugin and other free panoramic software
          • ... Bruno Postle
          • ... 'Michael Perry' via hugin and other free panoramic software
          • ... 'Michael Perry' via hugin and other free panoramic software
          • ... T. Modes