Hi Pierre, I would first check that both the pitch and yaw of all your
input photos is set to zero and that the output projection is set to
rectilinear (not equirectangular).

Some scanners can produce quite strong 'shear' distortion, like a
parallelogram, if the head is not exactly perpendicular to the tracks.
Panotools/Hugin has g & t lens optimisation parameters that will correct
this. You only need one or the other depending if your shear is horizontal
or vertical.

I *think* g & t optimisation is hidden under a Hugin 'expert user' setting,
I'm not at a computer at the moment so can't verify.

--
Bruno