On Sunday, 22 January 2023 at 10:38:34 -0800, T. Modes wrote:
> bruno...gmail.com schrieb am Sonntag, 22. Januar 2023 um 12:25:21 UTC+1:
>> This 'calculate optimal size' function uses the 70% default.
>
> The calculate optimal size button is using by default no additional scaling
> factor.  (So it ignores this setting. Except you hold the control button.)
> The downscale factor of 70 % is on the assistant tab in the preferences.
> This indicates that this setting is only used by the assistant.

The missing quote (now added) confused me.  I think you're saying what
I have observed: by default the pano is scaled to 70%, but "calculate
optimal size" sets it to 100%.  Right?

Thanks for the hint about the preferences.

Greg
--
Sent from my desktop computer.
Finger groog...@gmail.com for PGP public key.