Piotr Szczuka schrieb am Montag, 17. April 2023 um 07:26:00 UTC+2:

 installing hugin as flathub i can't import RAW images to it. When I am
tryng add path to Darktable or to RAWtherapee I cant. Executable files are
indeed in to /usr/bin directory but some how hugin do not see them in
file-> preferences ->general -> RAW converter ->choose.

A short search reveals that in a flatpak the directory /usr is blacklisted:
https://docs.flatpak.org/en/latest/sandbox-permissions.html
So you can't access the programs in /usr/bin from inside a flatpak
directly.
One way would be to install the raw converters in your home directory or
any other directories which flatpak can access.
Or you can try to fiddle with flatpak-spawn
https://docs.flatpak.org/en/latest/flatpak-command-reference.html#flatpak-spawn
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-silverblue/tips-and-tricks/
to access the programs in /usr/bin from inside a flatpak via this wrapper.