irthoma...@gmail.com schrieb am Donnerstag, 20. April 2023 um 21:35:23
UTC+2:

Thanks. Raws are here
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zzjVOqO3pnwZu92LdJuUvTYoCOggfRk6?usp=sharing
I am using 10bit rec2020 raws.

Could you provide the already converted TIFF(?) files? This would rule out
differences in the raw converting process.
Also please provide your pto file. This would make it easier.

But I noticed this pano was shot with auto-exposure, and I was using
Photometric > High dynamic range, fixed exposure. I wonder if that causes
problems?

It can be. Auto-exposure in camera with fixed exposure in the photometric
optimizer can make problem. It depend how exactly the exposure metadata and
camera processing for different exposure time is.