I am running lux 1.1.6 (althoug the about box says 1.0), thanks.

I use hugin for producing panoramic photos and thought I could use lux as a
quick way to make jpgs using the hugin-produced .PTOs and original (sub)images.
For 2D output rectilinear quickly becomes unwieldy as the size increases, and
for architecural images spherical is really not a good choice.

Mikko