Oki, oki, I must have missed this info. Thanks for pointing out. Actually.
My hack fix wasn´t meant to be included in my M1 build. Forgot to remove it.
I will make further investigating here on my own. Gray scale images,
regardless of size? Also will check with humoungous files.

I am very interested in learning the stuff and finally being able to
compile feels really nice. I often work openly sharing work in progress as
I see it as an important first step to hunt down severe bugs or other
anomalies. NExt step, cleaning up and pushing safe commits comes later.
Maybe I should find an experimental group in here.

Anyway. Thanks for pointing me in directions.
/D