I have no idea how to reply to the Group from a mobile device. I see
a topic "how to reduce shade in morning and evening", but I cannot reply to
this topic, only I can reply via email to all.

Using Hugin only:
Switch to image list in Panorama Editor, then to photometric parameters.
Set the photo with the highest exposure as the reference (anchor) and calculate
the exposure correction.

I see no Sun here. You can use include masks to show the way or the Sun through
the sky.

In camera:
The sky at noon is much brighter than in the evening and morning, it results
darker photos.
Use manual control = the same time, aperture and ISO for all photos.

If your camera has immediate HDR mode or exposure bracketing, use it and Load
all photos to Hugin.

In other software:
Machinery HDR allows to postprocess all photos using the same preset.
Unfortunately it is paid, and it doesn't store all original EXiF data in the
saved images.