As Gunter said, to avoid having those issues, you must be careful when
taking the pictures.

The best thing is to have a tripod, and be able to keep the center of the
lens at the same place between each shot. With handheld shots, try to
rotate around the camera, instead of rotating the camera around you.

For your current pictures, it seems pictures IMPG9882.JPG and IMPG9883.JPG
couldn't be mixed/fused properly. You could try to add a mask on one of
those pictures, to force Hugin to use data of a single picture (see Hugin
tutorial — Blend masks
<https://hugin.sourceforge.io/tutorials/Blend-masks/en.shtml>). For ex you
add an include mask on IMPG9883.JPG along the path and up to the house.
Note that you'll probably still have issues in other places, but if it's in
the grass or trees, it may be less visible.